- For lovers of exotic luxury.
- Discover the most emblematic destinations of Costa Rica.
- Combination of nature tours and high-end hotels.
- Tours, transportation and private guides.
Welcome to Costa Rica Welcoming upon your arrival to the Juan Santamaria International Airport and transportation to Hotel Grano de Oro in downtown San Jose, the capital de Costa Rica. Deluxe room included.
San José - Tortuguero: Early departure to Tortuguero in a small plane. In the afternoon, visit the small Caribbean town of Tortuguero, located between the Tortuguero Channels and the Caribbean Sea. Includes lunch, dinner, and standard room in Hotel Tortuga Lodge.
Tortuguero National Park: After breakfast, we will have our first contact with the rainforest jungles, as we take a safari boat ride through the Tortuguero National Park channels, renowned as one of the richest areas in biodiversity in all Costa Rica. Along the ride, our guide will help you observe and learn about the tropical rainforest, howler monkeys, white-face Capuchin monkeys, iguanas, sloths, toucans, crocodiles, caiman, and countless aquatic birds.
Tortuguero - La Fortuna: After breakfast, we will take the boat to the Pavona dock where our van will await us to transport us to Arenal. Your lodging at Tabacon Gran Thermal Resort in an Orchid room will offer amazing views of the Arenal Volcano, full breakfast, and use of the hot springs during your entire stay. This hotel is renowned as the only hotel in Costa Rica to have a natural thermal river right on the property, a true natural wonder.
Arena Volcano National Park: Arenal Volcano National Park Tour to learn about the recent history of this magnificent Volcano. Another night in Tabacon Gran Thermal Resort.
Arenal - Pacific Beaches / Papagayo: After breakfast, we will begin our drive to the Northern Pacific and check into Hotel Andaz Papagayo Resort.
Pacific Beaches / Papagayo: A free day to enjoy the beach or other activities in the area including visits to the National Park, catamaran tours, kayaking, surfing classes, snorkeling, and more. Another night in the beautiful Andaz Papagayo Resort.
International Airport: We will set departure for the drive to with the San Jose or Liberia International Airport in coordination with your departure flight home or on to other international destinations like Nicaragua or Panama.
- 1 night in Hotel Grano de Oro –Deluxe Room (San Jose)
- 2 night in Hotel Tortuga Lodge – Downstairs River View (Tortuguero)
- 2 nights in Tabacon Grand Thermal Resort – Orchid Room (Arenal)
- 2 nights in Andaz Resort – Standard Room (Papagayo, Guanacaste)
- Welcome and land transportation from Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
- Domestic flight San Jose to Tortuguero
- Boat transportation from Tortuguero to La Pavona (shared boat)
- Private land transportation from La Pavona to Arenal with A/C and Wifi
- Tortuguero town tour
- Tortuguero National Park tour by boat
- Arenal Volcano National Park tour
- Tabacon hot springs entrance
- Entrances, transportation, and bilingual naturalist guide in all tours
- 7 breakfasts (Days 2, 3,4,5,6, & 7)
- 3 lunches (Days 2,3, & 4)
- 2 dinners (Days 2 & 3)
- Wifi in rooms and common areas
- 24/7 emergency attention
- International flight and departure tax ($29 per person, may be included in your flight ticket)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program
- Additional excursions
- Voluntary tips
- Personal expenses
- Trip insurance
Terms and Conditions
- Changes to the itinerary cannot be made, there is a logistic matter to be considered.
- If you ask for different destinations not included in this package during the package days, you will be remitted by one of our travel planners for a new itinerary proposal.
- If you wish to skip any of the activities there won’t be any refund.
- Children 6 years and younger are not allowed to take part of the zip line and one of the adults will have to accompanied the kid. This service won’t be refund either, since changes are not allowed in the package. If you pleased we can offer you the professional baby sitter, you can ask for our services.
- Costa Rica is a country to travel around, and if you have some extra days we recommend you to take the opportunity you are already here and visit one of the pacific beaches, the cloud forest or even stay longer at the Casa Luna, if you are open to suggestions please let us know.
- Keep in mind most of hotels in Costa Rica are with two double beds and if you are three people two of you will have to share a bed.
- Our office hours: Monday to Sunday from 08:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs
- Prices are stated in U.S. dollars.