- Surf lovers
- Surfing on the Pacific coast and the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica
- The most famous & beautiful surf spots in Costa Rica
- For beginners and experienced all kind of levels.
- 4×4 vehicle to access all the beaches.
In the morning the rent a car deliver the 4x4 at the hotel to start your trip to the Caribbean beaches. Puerto Viejo is a town on the coast where the jungle reaches the beach and where the day is surfed and the Caribbean rhythms are danced at night.
Surfing in the Caribbean: Cocles beach in Puerto Viejo is the most recommended and is opposite our hotel.
Surf in the Caribbean: Option to continue surfing in the Caribbean area, check Salsa Brava one of the most popular beaches of the Caribean site of Costa Rica
Puerto Viejo - Arenal Volcano: Travel inland to reach the Arenal Volcano. It will be our destination on the way to the Pacific. Enjoy Arenal, Hot Spring, zipline, trekings, Atv and much mor.
We stayed at a hotel closed to Volcano and La Fortuna Town with incredible views of the mountains and the Arenal Volcano National Park will be part of your adventure.
Departure to the north pacific Costa Rica. We have a beautiful afternoon to surf in a place for all levels of experience.Tamarindo Town a beautifull places.
Surf in Playas de Tamarindo: Surf Day and we can go to check the nearby beaches also very suitable to catch waves ... Avellana beach don't forget to look for lola pig , Playa Grande are the most famous of the place.
Tamarindo - Santa Teresa Beach: Trip to the south of the Nicoya peninsula where the beaches of SanTarese and Playa Del Carmen are located.
Día de surf en una de las playas mas conocidas para practicar este deporte en Costa Rica. Podemos conocer las playas cercanas del Carmen o playa Hermosa cercanaque también son fastasticas para la practica del surf.
- 1 night in Hotel Park Inn in standard room (San José)
- 3 night at Hotel Caribleu in Puerto Viejo
- 2 night at Hotel Casa Luna in La Fortuna, El Arenal Volcano area.
- 2 nights at the Tamarindo Diria Hotel in Tamarindo Beach
- 3 nights at the Hotel Esencia in Playa Santa Teresa
- 10 days of 4x4 Suzuki Vitara with basic insurance.
- Transportation and reception at Juan Santamaría Airport (SJO)
- 8 breakfasts (Days 2, 3,4,5,6,7, 8, 9)
- Attention to our offices every day including weekends.
- Voluntary Tips
- Meals and drinks not stipulated
- Personal expenses
- Additional excursions
- International flight
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are stated in U.S. dollars.