- For nature lovers
- Discover 3 of Costa Rica’s top destinations
- Apt for couples and families with children
Welcome to Costa Rica: Welcoming upon your arrival to the Juan Santamaria International Airport and transportation to your chosen hotel in San Jose, the capital de Costa Rica.Standard room included.
San Jose – Tortuguero: Departure from San Jose towards the Tortuguero National Park in the North Caribbean, home of the nesting turtles. Turtle season is from July to October. We will arrive at the Lodge by boat, through the river canals. Full meals and lodging included during stay.
Tortuguero National Park: After breakfast, we will have our first contact with the rainforest on our riverboat safari through the Tortuguero National Park, renowned as one of the most impressive destinations in Costa Rica. During the tour, your naturalist guide will help you spot a variety of animals, like howler monkeys, iguanas, toucans, caiman, and aquatic birds.
Tortuguero – La Fortuna: We depart Tortuguero by boat. Once we reach the dock we will hop on the minivan towards the area of the Arenal Volcano. We will stop along the way for lunch and reach our hotel in the afternoon. Lodging with great views of the Arenal Volcano is included.
Canopy + Arenal Volcano National Park + Hot Springs: Canopy zip lining is an excellent activity to begin the day amidst the rainforest. In the afternoon, enjoy a Volcano Hike with your naturalist bilingual guide. As the sun sets we will arrive at a beautiful complex of relaxing thermal hot springs. Lodging in the same hotel.
Free Day: Relax and do nothing, or choose to add any of a number of incredible excursions like, Rio Celeste, Arenal Hanging Bridges, night hikes, river boat safaris, cave exploration, treks, cultural tours, and more.
International Airport: Departure for the drive to with the San Jose or Liberia International Airport for your flight home will be scheduled for 8 am. The drive time is approximately 3 hours to either airport. If you would like more nights in Arenal, San Jose, or other destinations in Costa Rica, we are happy to help – just let your travel specialist know.
- 1 night in Hotel Park Inn, San Jose– Standard Room (San Jose)
- 2 nights in Hotel Laguna Lodge – Standard Room (Tortuguero)
- 3 nights in Hotel Casa Luna – Standard Room (Arenal)
- Welcome and land transportation from Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
- Shared land transportations with A/C and Wi-Fi
- Tortuguero Town Tour
- Tortuguero National Park Boat Tour
- Guided Tour through lodge trails
- Canopy Zip line
- Arenal Volcano Guided Hike
- Paradise Hot Springs entrance
- Entrances, transportation, and naturalist, bilingual guide on all tour days.
- 6 breakfasts (Days 2, 3,4,5,6,7)
- 3 lunches (Days 2,3 & 4)
- 2 dinners (Days 2 & 3)
- Wi-Fi in rooms and common areas
- 24/7 emergency attention
- International flight and departure tax ($29 per person, may be included in your flight ticket)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program
- Additional excursions
- Voluntary tips
- Personal expenses
- Trip insurance
Terms and Conditions
- Changes to the itinerary cannot be made, there is a logistic matter to be considered.
- If you ask for different destinations not included in this package during the package days, you will be remitted by one of our travel planners for a new itinerary proposal.
- If you wish to skip any of the activities there won’t be any refund.
- Children 6 years and younger are not allowed to take part of the zip line and one of the adults will have to accompanied the kid. This service won’t be refund either, since changes are not allowed in the package. If you pleased we can offer you the professional baby sitter, you can ask for our services.
- Costa Rica is a country to travel around, and if you have some extra days we recommend you to take the opportunity you are already here and visit one of the pacific beaches, the cloud forest or even stay longer at the Casa Luna, if you are open to suggestions please let us know.
- Keep in mind most of hotels in Costa Rica are with two double beds and if you are three people two of you will have to share a bed.
- Our office hours: Monday to Sunday from 08:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs
- Prices are stated in U.S. dollars.