- For those seeking truly natural experiences
- Visit the Caribbean and Pacific Coasts
- Combination of natural tours
- Apt for couples and families with teenagers
Welcome to Costa Rica: Welcoming upon your arrival to the Juan Santamaria International Airport and transportation to Hotel Park Inn in downtown San Jose, the capital de Costa Rica. Standard room included.
San José - Tortuguero: Departure from San Jose towards the Tortuguero National Park in the North Caribbean, known as the “Costa Rican Amazon”. Full meals and lodging included during stay.
Tortuguero National Park: After breakfast, we will enjoy a boat excursion through the canals of the National Park to enjoy the lush vegetation of the rainforest and a large variety of animals, like howler monkeys, iguanas, toucans, caiman, and aquatic birds. Meals and lodging in the same lodge.
Tortuguero – La Fortuna: We depart Tortuguero by boat. Once we reach the dock we will hop on the minivan towards the area of the Arenal Volcano. We will check in to our La Fortuna hotel.
Arenal Volcano National Park + Hot Springs: Enjoy a tour around the Volcano with your naturalist bilingual guide to learn about the recent history of this amazing volcano which was active until recently. Next, we will wind down at Paradise Hot Springs. Lodging in the same hotel.
Arenal - Coast Corcovado: We will depart early for a domestic flight to the southern region of the country. The drive to the dock in Sierpe will be 10 minutes long. We will board a small boat to the mouth of the river which holds some of the best conserved mangroves in Costa Rica. We will continue through to the sea for about 30 minutes, until we reach Drake Bay. We will arrive at the lodge in time for lunch. Full meals included during our stay.
Drake Bay: In this remote region where the roads still don’t reach and where we can enjoy the virgin nature to its fullest. We will take a snorkeling tour to Cano Island and visit the famous Corcovado National Park, known as the most active natural region in the world. Meals and lodging in the same hotel.
International Airport: We will take the boat to Palmar Sur to get out 10:30 a.m. flight to San José and your international connection home.
- 1 night in Hotel Park Inn, San Jose– Standard Room (San Jose)
- 2 nights in Hotel Laguna Lodge – Standard Room (Tortuguero)
- 3 nights in Hotel Casa Luna – Standard Room (Arenal)
- 3 nights in Hotel Pirate Cove – Bungalow (Corcovado)
- Welcome and land transportation from Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
- Shared land transportations with A/C and Wi-Fi
- Tortuguero Town Tour
- Tortuguero National Park Boat Tour
- Guided Tour through lodge trails
- Arenal Volcano Guided Hike
- Paradise Hot Springs entrance
- Cano Island snorkeling tour
- Corcovado National Park guided tour
- Entrances, transportation, and naturalist, bilingual guide on all tour days.
- 8 breakfasts (Days 2, 3,4,5,6,7, 8, 9)
- 6 lunches (Days 2,3, 4, 6, 7, 8)
- 5 dinners (Days 2, 3, 6, 7, 8)
- 24/7 emergency attention
- International flight and departure tax ($29 per person, may be included in your flight ticket)
- Tortuguero National Park Entrance
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program
- Additional excursions
- Voluntary tips
- Personal expenses
- Trip insurance
Terms and Conditions
- Changes to the itinerary cannot be made, there is a logistic matter to be considered.
- If you ask for different destinations not included in this package during the package days, you will be remitted by one of our travel planners for a new itinerary proposal.
- If you wish to skip any of the activities there won’t be any refund.
- Children 6 years and younger are not allowed to take part of the zip line and one of the adults will have to accompanied the kid. This service won’t be refund either, since changes are not allowed in the package. If you pleased we can offer you the professional baby sitter, you can ask for our services.
- Costa Rica is a country to travel around, and if you have some extra days we recommend you to take the opportunity you are already here and visit one of the pacific beaches, the cloud forest or even stay longer at the Casa Luna, if you are open to suggestions please let us know.
- Keep in mind most of hotels in Costa Rica are with two double beds and if you are three people two of you will have to share a bed.
- Our office hours: Monday to Sunday from 08:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs
- Prices are stated in U.S. dollars.