- Visit the most impressive destinations in Costa Rica
- A perfect blend of nature and adventure tours
- Quality transportation, guides, and gear included for all services
- Apt for couples
Welcome to Costa Rica: Welcoming upon your arrival to the Juan Santamaria International Airport and transportation to Hotel Park Inn in downtown San Jose, the capital de Costa Rica. Standard room included.
San Jose – Pacuare River Rafting: Early in the morning, we will depart towards the areas of Turrialba, where we will descend to the renowned Pacuare River, one of the most emblematic jewels of the country. Its rapids among the beautiful jungle canyons impress even the most adventurous. Our expert guides, the warm waters, and the tropical jungles that will encompass you, will make this will be an unforgettable activity. After 2 hours on the river, we will arrive at Rios Tropicales Lodge where we will check in and enjoy a delicious lunch. We will spend the afternoon discovering the trails that run alongside the river and the ecosystems of the area. In the evening, we will enjoy a delicious dinner.
Cabecar Indians: Today, we will have an excursion walking through the Cabecar Indian Village, the original inhabitants of these jungles. We will learn about their customs, lifestyles, and their close relationship with the nature that surrounds them. Stay in the same lodge, with breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
Pacuare – La Fortuna: After breakfast, we will check out of the Lodge, and head downriver, again rafting through the jungle canyons and enjoying the unbelievable scenery. We will have a riverside picnic, prepared by your very own guides. After rafting we will have showers and changing rooms available and the bus with our luggage will await us. Next, we will drive on to Arenal, arriving to Hotel Casa Luna by late afternoon.
Arenal Volcano National Park, Zip Lines, And Hot Springs: Breakfast is included in the hotel. Afterwards, we will begin one of the most characteristic activities at 7:30 a.m. as we zip line through the rainforest at different heights ranging from 15 to 80 meters (50 to 260 ft.). In the afternoon we will visit the impressive Arenal Volcano. We will hike about 2.5 hours through the area that was devastated by the first eruption of the Arenal Volcano in 1968. At around 6 p.m. we will visit Paradise Hot Springs, where we will also enjoy dinner. We will return to Hotel Casa Luna.
Río Celeste / Tenorio Volcano National Park: After breakfast in the hotel, we will depart again at 7:30 a.m. for a 1.5 hour drive to the Tenorio Volcano National Park. We will walk along a 7 km (4.5 mile) trail through the rainforest, and passing by several important attractions, the first of which is the magical Rio Celeste waterfall. Next, we will visit the blue lagoon, an amazing calm stretch of the river that forms a natural lagoon, the boiling pots, fumaroles, and one of the climaxes of our hike, the dying pot; the stunning area where you can observe the characteristic light blue color that gives this river its name. We will end the hike with a savory lunch, before heading back to our hotel.
La Fortuna – Manuel Antonio / Central Pacific Beaches: We will depart early towards the Central Pacific to our destination of the prestigious Manuel Antonio National Park. Along the way, we will stop for lunch alongside the Tarcoles River – famous for the enormous crocodiles that live on its shores. We will take a motorboat ride through the lake to observe them closer, before continuing on towards our destination. Manuel Antonio is renowned for its National Park, which is one of the most visited destinations in the country, due to its variety of ecosystems and breath-taking rainforests alongside of the incredible Pacific Ocean and beautiful beaches. Stay in Hotel Espadilla.
Manuel Antonio National Park: We will have a delicious breakfast in the hotel. Next, you will enjoy a free day. We recommend that you choose a guided or self-guided visit to the Manuel Antonio National Park. Though it is one of the smallest National Parks it is one of the most visited, thanks to its easy access and its location near the towns of Quepos and Manuel Antonio. Overnight in the same hotel.
International Airport We will set departure for the drive to with the San Jose or Liberia International Airport in coordination with your departure flight home or on to other international destinations like Nicaragua or Panama.
- 1 night in Hotel – Standard Room (San Jose)
- 2 nights in Rios Tropicales Lodge – Standard Room (Pacuare)
- 3 nights in Hotel Casa Luna – Standard Deluxe Room (Arenal)
- 2 nights in Hotel Espadilla – Standard Room (Manuel Antonio)
- Welcome and land transportation from Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
- Shared land transportations with A/C and Wi-Fi
- Tour de Rafting in Pacuare River
- Cabecar Indian Village tour
- Arenal Volcano National Park tour
- Canopy Zip line Tour over the rainforest
- Paradise Hot Springs entrance
- Rio Celeste & Parque Nacional Volcán Tenorio Volcano National Park Tour
- Tarcoles River Crocodile boat tour
- Entrances, transportation, and bilingual naturalist guide for all tours.
- 8 breakfasts (Days 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8)
- 4 lunches (Days 2,3, 4 & 5)
- 3 dinners (Days 2, 3 & 5)
- Wi-Fi in rooms and common areas
- 24/7 emergency attention
- International flight and departure tax ($29 per person, may be included in your flight ticket)
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program
- Additional excursions
- Voluntary tips
- Personal expenses
- Trip insurance
Terms and Conditions
- Changes to the itinerary cannot be made, there is a logistic matter to be considered.
- If you ask for different destinations not included in this package during the package days, you will be remitted by one of our travel planners for a new itinerary proposal.
- If you wish to skip any of the activities there won’t be any refund.
- Children 6 years and younger are not allowed to take part of the zip line and one of the adults will have to accompanied the kid. This service won’t be refund either, since changes are not allowed in the package. If you pleased we can offer you the professional baby sitter, you can ask for our services.
- Costa Rica is a country to travel around, and if you have some extra days we recommend you to take the opportunity you are already here and visit one of the pacific beaches, the cloud forest or even stay longer at the Casa Luna, if you are open to suggestions please let us know.
- Keep in mind most of hotels in Costa Rica are with two double beds and if you are three people two of you will have to share a bed.
- Our office hours: Monday to Sunday from 08:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs
- Prices are stated in U.S. dollars.