The Hanging bridges forest reserve comprises 243 hectares (600 acres) of protected forest. It is ideal for hikers who would like to discover and admire the unique characteristics of the tropical rainforest.
On the 3.1-kilometer (1.9 miles)circuit you will go across 15 impressive bridges, some of them suspended over the forest, and others stationary. The bridges have different lengths and heights and were made with the intention of accessing the flora and fauna from different perspectives as you go
through the different levels of the forest.
From these bridges, you will have great views from the heights of the forest’s canopy making it easier to spot birds and animals. The Topography of the terrain is relatively easy with some short inclines, making this tour apt for all types of people.
Some of the animals that inhabit this type of forest include three species of monkeys, multiple species of birds, serpents, wild boars, frogs, and more.
- 243 hectares (600 acres)of protected forests.
- Ideal for walkers who want to discover the unique characteristics of the tropical rainforest.
- 3.1 km (1.9 miles)circuit trail with 15 impressive hanging and stationary bridges.
- Enjoy incredible views from the top of the tree canopy, where you can observe monkeys, birds, and more.
- Bathing suit
- Rain coat
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
• Price per person (USD).
• This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Minimum age required: 05 years.
• Price for child’s: 05 – 12 years.
• May be operated by a multilingual guide (English and Spanish).