This tour begins by descending the 500-meter (0.31 miles) trail to the magnificent La Fortuna Waterfall, renowned for its 70 meter (230 feet)high falls and its crystal clear waters. Along the trail, you will observe plants, trees, and animals,which inhabit the area like sloths, toucans, orioles, butterflies, and more. You can choose to swim in its refreshing waters, take amazing photographs, or simply relax and
take in all of the beauty of the La Fortuna Waterfall. At the end of the trail we will enjoy a delicious fruit break to recharge our batteries.
When you visit the La Fortuna Waterfall you not only get to enjoy this marvelous natural wonder, you will be helping to support the Development Association of the community. 100% of the entrance fee goes towards social projects to benefit schools, nutritional centers, the orphanage, recycling center, roads, security for our visitors and more.
- Daily departures in themorning and afternoon.
- 500 meter (0.31 miles)downhill trail with more than 480 steps and comfortable rest areas.
- La Fortuna Waterfallover 70 meters (230 feet) high.
- More than 100.000tourists per year, making it one of the most visited falls in Central America.
- Take a dip in therefreshing waters and take amazing pictures.
- Fresh fruit buffet
- Mineral bottled water
- Experienced bilingual guide
- Entrance fee
- Transportation from the hotel with A/C & Wifi on vans
- Bathing suit
- Rain coat
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable clothing
• Price per person (USD).
• This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Minimum age: 8 yrs.
• Child price applies to children from 8-11 yrs.
Tour operated in English and Spanish