- 3.5 km expedition along trails of solidified lava and primary rainforest.
- Observation point with incredible views of Lake Arenal and the lava flows of 1968.
- Opportunity to be as close as legally permitted to the base of the Arenal Volcano.
- Complete information of the history, geological formation, and cycles if the Arenal Volcano.
- Add hot springs of your choice at the end of the tour.
- 5 km (3.10 miles) journey on the Cloud Forest Trails, at more than 2200 meters above sea level.
- Known as the National Park of Water, and the origin of the most important rivers of the Northern
- The ability to observe a large variety of birds,including Quetzals.
- 3 km (2 mile) hike
- Visit the San Pedrillo Waterfall
- 243 hectares (600 acres)of protected forests.
- Ideal for walkers who want to discover the unique characteristics of the tropical rainforest.
- 3.1 km (1.9 miles)circuit trail with 15 impressive hanging and stationary bridges.
- Enjoy incredible views from the top of the tree canopy, where you can observe monkeys, birds, and more.
- Daily departures in themorning and afternoon.
- 500 meter (0.31 miles)downhill trail with more than 480 steps and comfortable rest areas.
- La Fortuna Waterfallover 70 meters (230 feet) high.
- More than 100.000tourists per year, making it one of the most visited falls in Central America.
- Take a dip in therefreshing waters and take amazing pictures.
- Fresh fruit buffet
08:00 hrs & 13:00 hrs
From $58 View tour
- Discover the wonders of nature on this night tour.
- Discover nocturnal species like frogs, birds, mammals, insects, bats, and more.
16:30 hrs. or 17:00 hrs.
From $65 View tour
- 7 kms of rainforest trails
- Visit the tenideros and the blue lagoon.
- 7kms of moderate trekking with different scenaries
- Visit 2 lakes of volcanic origin
- All necessary equipment
- 2 kms trail
- 45 minutes from La Fortuna, San Carlos
7:30 a.m, 1:00 p.m.
From $85 View tour