- 300 hectares of land
- Used by our ancestors as a cemetery and sacred
- Discover 1 of the 3 different villages known as Palenque Tonjibe.
- Territory of 2993 hectares (7395 acres) and a population of 1000 indigenous.
- We will observe the typeof palenques built by our indigenous ancestors, their artwork, customary dress,and their cocoa farming.
- Learn about medicinal plants and trees.
- Daily departures.
- Solentiname Archipelago and San Carlos, Nicaragua visits.
- Nicaragua Lake boat tour.
- Traditional and authentic Nicaraguan lunch.
- Natural, cultural,historic, and archeological points of interest.
- Visit the traditional country church “The Refuge”.
- Discover the wonders of nature on this night tour.
- Discover nocturnal species like frogs, birds, mammals, insects, bats, and more.
16:30 hrs. or 17:00 hrs.