- 3.5 kms (2 miles) of primary rainforests and lava trails.
- Arenal Lake views.
- Choose to add hot springs, if you wish.
- 45 min boat ride bordering the shores of the Arenal Lake.
- Apt for the whole family.
08:00 hrs. or 14:30 hrs.
- 300 hectares of land
- Used by our ancestors as a cemetery and sacred
- Maximize your time in the area.
- Opportunity to visit The Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Hanging Bridges & Hotsprings.
- 3 km (2 mile) hike
- Visit the San Pedrillo Waterfall
- Discover the wonders of nature on this night tour.
- Discover nocturnal species like frogs, birds, mammals, insects, bats, and more.
16:30 hrs. or 17:00 hrs.
- 7 kms of rainforest trails
- Visit the tenideros and the blue lagoon.
- 7kms of moderate trekking with different scenaries
- Visit 2 lakes of volcanic origin
- All necessary equipment
- 2 kms trail
- 45 minutes from La Fortuna, San Carlos
7:30 a.m, 1:00 p.m.